Tuesday 25 September 2012

Keep calm and have your nails done!

Tuesday 25th September 2012

How crazy is the weather lately?!
So this is my last post for a while as I go on holiday on Saturday! 2 weeks all inclusive to Majorca with my boyfriend and his family (29 of us to be exact, less holiday, more invasion...haha!) so I've mainly spent most of my night packing and re-packing my case. We're allowed 20kg of luggage and mine is bang on 20kg, safe to say there are a few more dresses and pairs of shoes going to be sprouting legs and walking off into his bag... 

Anyway the point of this post was to show you my new gel nails!
 
 Aren't they gorgeous?! I got them done locally from a lady who lives in a town close to me, and she was absolutely lovely! In the past I've found that getting gel nails hurts when your fingers are placed under the UV light, but these ones didn't in the slightest. Also I usually favour acrylic nails over gel but these have been done so nicely I think I'm starting to be converted. I especially like the 3D flowers she's put on two of my fingers. I'm going to a wedding Saturday so I chose to have them in a baby pink colour to match my dress. She was telling me about all the new colours and glitters she's ordered in for over the festive season so I'll be going back to get them done again, she also does spray tanning, teeth whitening, waxing and eyelash extensions too, so I may just have to treat myself.

So until next time enjoy your next few weeks whatever you all may be doing - I know I will ;)

Clover x

No comments:

Post a Comment